African Black Soap is traditionally made from water, palm oil, coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa pod powder, and plantain skin ashes in West Africa. Some recipes may even contain cocoa butter and the ashes of other plants. African Black Soap is great for ALL skin types, and may even be used for the hair because of all of its great properties. Some of those properties include:
- 100% natural, vegan, and cruelty free - African Black Soap is all natural!
- Raw African Black Soap is antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory. It is a strong cleanser, yet gentle enough to use on the face, body, and hair.
- Suitable for all skin types - oily, combination, normal, sensitive, and dry (and any combination of the sort)
- It is moisturizing (it is rich in Vitamins A and E) yet cleansing, and will help to combat against skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and eczema.
Our African Black Soap Cleansing Gel is comprised of Raw African Black Soap with some extra skin-loving ingredients such as raw honey, aloe-vera, turmeric, and coffee to bring extra moisture and healing properties to the skin in terms of hyperpigmentation, pore-tightening, fading stretch marks, and more.
African Black Soap Cleansing Gel Key Properties
- Raw African Black Soap - besides the amazing benefits listed above, ABS also improves skin texture (you know, those annoying little bumps) as well as helping to fade scars and stretch marks.
- Coffee - a great source of antioxidants & Vitamin B3 (niacin), which reduces the appearance of cellulite, sun spots, redness, and wrinkles. Niacin may also help prevent non-melanoma skin cancers and other skin growths.
- Turmeric - boosts collagen production. Also, it is a great anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal agent. Relieves skin conditions mentioned above.
- Aloe Vera - natural source of hydration - delays aging, rejuvenates and moisturizes skin tissue, and provides a healthy glow. Aloe Vera also provides relief for sunburns and other skin conditions.
- Raw honey - natural humectant (draws moisture into the skin). Honey also cleanses the pores, lightens scars, reduces wrinkles, brightens skin complexion and adds a natural glow to the skin.
- Grapeseed Oil - High in antioxidants and rich in Vitamin E, this oil provides moisture and a glow without clogging pores (also antimicrobial).
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - reduces itchiness and redness. Natural antiseptic, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Reduces acne.
- Lavender Essential Oil - Reduces hyperpigmentation and dark spots. Soothes dry skin and eczema. Detoxifies skin. Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and antibacterial.
Guide on how-to-use will be included in your order!
Ingredients: Raw African Black Soap (Palm Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Stearin Oil, Cocoa Pod Husk, Unrefined Shea Butter, Plantain Skin Ash, Natural Vitamin E, Natural Sodium, Water), 100% Pure Ground Coffee, Turmeric, 100% Pure Aloe Vera, Raw Honey, 100% Organic Grapeseed Oil, 100% Olive Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Guar Gum, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil.