How To Care For Your Mink Lashes
Your mink lash's life span directly involves how you take care of them. Uptown Girl Lashes Co provides 100% premium quality mink lashes that can be worn up to 20-30 times with proper care. Read this guide to get tips on how to care for your mink lashes so that you receive your money's worth.
- MAIN TIP: Remember that your lashes are super delicate; whenever you’re handling them, always hold them firmly at the base of the lashes so that the lashes aren’t pulled from the band.
1. Gently peel away old glue holding the lashes firmly by the base.
2. Place the lash between two cotton pads soaked in oil-free makeup remover.
3. Lightly press the cotton pad and wait 30 seconds, so the lashes are saturated.
4. Carefully wipe away any remaining mascara with an oil-soaked cotton bud.
5. Using a clean cotton bud, wipe away any excess mascara residue.
6. Place the lashes back in your lash box, securing the lash band firmly, to keep the lash curled.